Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Congratulations to Evanescence!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hearing that song all the time is a good thing [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I love their sound and the lyrics are awesome. Amy Lee says they're not goth rock so I guess it's just rock. That's fine with me [img]smile.gif[/img]

    And Barb....Roxette? [img]eek.gif[/img]

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 13, 2003 06:48 AM: Message edited by: Ivana ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wooo thats great. I really love that song!!!!

    they are a great group!!!


    nothing like Roxette, Barb LOL


    Kat

  3. #13
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    Hearing that song all the time is a good thing [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    It's good thing if you like being driven insane [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's alright Oni. It's not your fault you have no taste in music [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Roxette have a new single out

    I'm not sure what it is tho

    hides behind Oni

  6. #16
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kattitude:
    wooo thats great. I really love that song!!!!

    they are a great group!!!


    nothing like Roxette, Barb LOL


    Kat
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Well I think that's who I was thinking of...getting old, lol, memory not so crash hot. The little bit I heard just reminded me of some other female singer I've heard before.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, the UK has finally got a decent #1 for longer than a week [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    #1 here too! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] WooHoo!!!!

  9. #19
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    #1 here too! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] WooHoo!!!!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    That's great! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *refuses to look at the American charts* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •